Ansible Playbook: manage_doc_sites¶
Provision documentation site management tools.
Supported features in the current version:
- Deploy static site generation tools:
Deploy MkDocs tool¶
- Verify that target nodes are registered in the inventory file: doc_sites.ini
- Verify that target tools are selected in the playbook endstate file: manage_doc_sites.yml
- Run the playbook. Use the
-s <SITE>parameter to select the target site.
/opt/aplatform64/bin/ap64.sh -n -p manage_doc_sites -s <SITE>
Register the hosts that will consume the service in the Ansible Inventory file:
- Host Group:
A dedicated group_vars directory is used to store end-state configuration settings for both the playbook and related Ansible Roles.
Set playbook specific settings in the file:
|Parameter||Required?||Type||Default||Purpose / Value|
|manage_doc_sites_apps||no||dictionary||Define what applications will be deployed|
|manage_doc_sites_apps.mkdocs||no||boolean|| ||Deploy the application?|
Additional role specific settings are available to further customize the playbook:
|A:Platform64 role||group_vars file|
OS compatibility is role dependant. Please refer to the respective role documentation.
Dependencies in this section are automatically solved during the installation process.
- Ansible Collections:
- Control Node: A:Platform64 installed and configured
- Managed Nodes: target hosts prepared for A:Platform64 control
The playbook is automatically deployed during the A:Platform64 installation process
Help on implementing new features and maintaining the code base is welcomed.
Please see the guidelines for further details.